Friday, November 20, 2009

Cool PC Madagascar video

Hi everybody. Dad again with a cool video I just found done by a former PC volunteer in Madagascar. Check it out at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5d9KvnMBXk

Also a few more details...Corie will be on the other side of the island this time. In a small village called Ampotsehy. Go ahead...Google it and you'll only find 5 entries and no pics. My best friend and I searched online for about 3 hours a month ago and couldn't find it on any maps. It's very close to the national park called Ankarana. Across from her village, there are weird rock formations called 'Tsingy'. Corie's really excited to see this park and all the animals (lemurs, crocodiles and more!) I found a youtube video that has some French campers exploring this park, including video of Tsingy. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcG_6XAl76E
and one more showing Mad wildlife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxz3foPr-Qk

No comments: